What if there’s a better way to earn more money? What if you can give yourself your own raise? What if you can build multiple streams of income? Will you do it?
If you answered yes, then side hustle is the way to make money. It could be the best investment you haven't heard of before. A side hustle is a way to make additional money outside your day job. It gives you financial security to pursue your dreams, have the lifestyle you desire, and lower your financial worries.
According to Zapier’s reports, side hustling is a growing trend, with 60 million planning to start their own side hustle. Some people turned their side hustles into six-figure dollar businesses. 70 million Americans report having a side hustle.
So why do people do it? Is it just about earning extra income?
Let’s dive in and understand why side hustle is more than just making money.
The Benefits of a Side Hustle
- Unlimited opportunity. It allows you to attract more opportunities. Just think this way: the more you create projects, the more opportunities will find you. It’s an unpredictable market, but it’s an industry that champions relationships and networking.
- Multiple sources of income. A side hustle helps you create multiple streams of income, allowing you to create freedom. To take more vacations. To travel more. To take your family on holiday. All without the worry of money.
- Learning your purpose. For some, they found their purpose after quitting their 9-to-5 job and finding their purpose on their side hustle. It can be a side hustle turned into a full-time business. If you follow instinct and choose the right side hustle for you, you can finally define your purpose.
What is a Good Side Hustle
By now, you might be asking what the different side hustles are that can get you started. Here we list down different side hustles that you can do:
- Tutoring. Help students to level up their academic skills. You can offer tutoring services and help them on a specific subject you’re naturally good at.
- Web Design. If you have skills in web design, start accepting gigs to assist people in designing their websites. With new businesses and personal brands coming into the market, there will always be something to work on.
- Social Media Marketing. Social media marketing is a vast industry. There’s always an opportunity to work remotely or collaborate with different brands, whether it’s creating content, writing content, doing influencer marketing, or managing social media communities.
Writing. If you have talent in writing, this is a great opportunity for you to start your own side hustle journey. Because of the rise of digital marketing, there’s a demand for writers. You can also earn money through advertisement by creating your own blog.
Remember, there are no correct answers on how or what it should be. People have different and unique talents. Find in yourself what you can offer to this world and trust that someone needs it. Someone needs you.